This iconic and classic wedding and special event limousine service WAS for sale on the retirement of the owners.
The focal point of this unique home based business is two of Australia’s most impeccably restored and customised 1957 Split Screen Kombi Microbuses.
This is a brilliant opportunity to buy a unique home-based business with an appreciating asset backing. The Kombi Microbuses are a valuable and unique acquisition, and the special event business had huge potential for growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to further build a lifestyle business working from home, and own two of Australia’s most exceptional vehicles.
- Specialises in weddings, corporate functions, school formals, and special events.
- Owned and operated by the current owners since 2014.
- Home based business with a 10 hour week. (With contract uniformed drivers).
- Huge opportunity to increase bookings through social media promotion.
- Services the greater Sydney area and currently located in the Sutherland Shire.
- The business can be easily relocated.
- The rare split screen kombi microbuses have huge value. (Better than real estate)?
- These elegant kombi Microbuses are the centre of attraction wherever they go, and provide an extraordinary and memorable experience.
- Each vehicle can carry up to 7 passengers and the chauffeur.
- Beautifully and completely restored and stylised.
- Both Kombis were completely restored in 2014 and won the Peoples’ Choice Award at the 2014 VW Nationals and the prestigious Kombi T1 modified category.
- Colour matched catering size eskies, glasses, trays, folding tables, tablecloths and napkins.etc etc.
- Chauffeur Uniforms.
- Powerful 2.4L CB Performance Engines.
- Spare 2.4L CB Performance Engine.